Flowery Simple Card

This card (I can't figure out how to turn it around) was used for a swap. It was my first attempt at distressing. I used distress ink on the edges. Walk in my garden was used for the flowers. The challenge for the card was to put a button on the card. So I made a bow and put the button on top. Tanks for looking!!
Great job! I have to laugh, if you look way back on my blog to the popsicle thank yous I have a picture just like this (sideways I mean) with the comment "I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn this around." I think if you go to where your pictures are stored and click on this one there should be a little mountain with a little curved arrow. If you click on it it should right the picture. Good luck! xxD
ReplyDeleteI love the distressed look!
ReplyDelete