Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Studio G Reference
I have decided to take it upon myself to use a blog that I haven't used in almost a year to help those of us Studio G stamps collectors. I looked all over the internet and want to thank pezadoodles.com (Marti), bargainpack.com (Gayle) and papaercraftplanet.com (Hobbyahlic) for providing several reference photos. I will try to keep this site updated as much as possible. I do not sell these stamps, so I do not get information from the vendor. I only rely on other people posting photos, word of mouth and my collections to be able to keep up with the collections. If you see a series that need correction, please let me know. I would like to keep this as accurate as possible! Thanks for coming and looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! quite the task you have taken on!
ReplyDeleteFrom One Collector to Another....
Thank You!
YES!! Thank you so much for doing this!!!!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks for the shout out. I love that your putting up the pics. This is fantastic. I'll send all my buddies over to your blog.
ReplyDelete~hobbyaholic
What an undertaking! I had no idea these came out in Series. Thanks for the lesson, and thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment.
ReplyDeleteQuestion: is there a way to purchase a particular stamp in one of these collections if you see one you like? I've only seen them in limited amounts and varieties in the $1 bins.