Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Sketch Book














I made this sketch book because I have so many ides that I wanted to put down on paper before I begin on my daughters baby album. She was born only 8 months ago, but I want to make sure that I have plenty of room for upcoming events, because I know that I will not get this done quickly. I used my wonderful Cricut New Arrival cartridge for most of the cuts. I dabbled with chalk, ink and other fun embellishments. I also used my fabulous Bind it All!! Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. I really love it. I scrap my DD all the time and I know that i missed some things that I wanted to do. Good idea to get it all organized now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh....I was just thinking of you the other day...so happy to see you on the mb again and your blog is fab...thanx for signing up to follow me...don't forget to sign in for the blog candy....thanx for the support!!!!....Your book looks fabulous...what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete